Attack is one of three main Types of Beyblades in the Beyblade hobby. Attack-Types are known for their quick speed, hard-hitting attacks, as well as having a rather poor Stamina. In the anime, the main protagonists, Tyson Granger, Gingka Hagane, Zyro Kurogane, Masamune Kadoya and the former antagonists Ryuga and Sakyo Kurayami are always known for using Attack-Types and put all of their power into one.
The goal for Attack-Types are to defeat the opposing Beyblade by either depleting all of its Stamina or by forcing a knock-out (KO), sending the opponent careening out of the stadium. They must accomplish this in a very short amount of time, since Attack-Types heavily rely on makery-fast Blade Bases (Plastics), Running Cores (HMS), or Performance Tips (MFB). Attack-Types also tend to use Attack Rings (Plastics and HMS) or Fusion Wheels (MFB) designed with spikes and protrusions throughout for a violent appearance in order to deal the most damage to the opponent.
With this, Attack-Types dominate Stamina-Types because despite their very impressive Stamina, they are usually very lightweight and are thus easy to knock-out. Despite this, Defense-Types are made to hold-down Attack-Types and protect them from knock-outs, but it does not always work.
Attack is also one of the most popular Types in the metagame, but because Defense-Types are built as counters to them and because of their very poor Stamina, they are not usually seen in tournaments as often as Defense and Stamina-Types.
Another disadvantage for Attack Types is that many wheels have dangerously high recoil, which can result in their own demise. Recoil can be lowered by using a Metal Face Bolt (preferably, a Metal Face 2 with the heavy combination).
Recommended Original Series Combos
- AR: Triple Wing, 8 Spiker, Triple Tiger, Upper Dragoon
- WD: 10 wide
- BB:Storm Grip Base, SG metal flat 2
- AR: Samurai Upper
- WD:CWD Defense Ring
- RC:Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)
Recommended Metal Fight Beyblade Attack Combos
- MF-H Flash Orion CH120/BD145RF/R2F
- MF-H Variares CH120/R145 RF/R2F/LRF
- MF-H Lighting L- Drago (Upper Attack Mode) BD145/90/85LRF/R2F/RF
- MF-H Vulcan Horuseus/Byxis CH120/90/85RF/R2F/LRF
- MF-H Blitz Kerbecs/Unicrono II CH120/90/85/H145R2FLRF
- MF Fang Kerbecs 90/85/CH120RF/R2F/LRF
- MF/MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF/R2F/LRF
- MF/MF-F Beat Lynx 85R2F/RF/LRF
- MF-H Beat Lynx D125/CH120RF/R2F
- MF-H Gravity Destroyer BD145/R145/S130/D125/T125/CH120/85RF/R2F/LRF/MF
- MF-H Variares CH120XF/RF/R2F/LRF/MF
- MF/MF-H Vulcan Anubis H145XF/MF
- MF-H Spiral Pisces/Tempo/Uranus R145/CH120/90/85XF/MF/RF/R2F
- MF Flash Blaze/Byxis CH120/T125/125MF
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang H145/GB145/CH120/SA/165RF/R2F/LRF
MSF-H Balro Balro CH120/W145LRF/RF/R2F
MSF-H Bahamadia Dragoon BD145LRF
MSF-H Ifried Bahamadia SA165LRF/RF/R2F
MSF-H Pegasis Pegaisis R145RF