Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Legend of Nemesis' Revival|
|Romaji||Nemeshisu fukkatsu no densetsu|
|Episode Number||21 (4D) 123 (MF)|
|Previous Episode||Dunamis, Guardian of the Shrine|
|Next Episode||The Bladers of the Four Seasons|
|Japanese||August 21, 2011|
|English||March 9, 2013|
|Featured Bey||Cosmic Pegasus F:D|
|Main Character Debuts|| Nemesis|
Ryuto, who searched for the Fragment of the Star as if it was treasure, is defeated by Dynamis without it growing into a tough fight. At that moment, Yuki and Gingka put themselves forward for the next challenge. Then, Dynamis, who has taken heed of Pegasus, accepts Gingka's challenge and a battle ensued once again. When Gingka attacks daringly,Dynamis sees through it and takes measures against it. Having been driven into a predicament, Gingka, however, displays the results of hard work learnt from his previous defeats and goes all-out but Dynamis stops the battle in the midway and reveals the true story of Nemesis' Legend and Gingka and others come to know about another Legendary Blader called Tithi .
- Gingka and Dynamis battle begins.
- Gingka and Co. learned about the "Legend of Nemesis".
- Yuki, King, Dynamis, Aguma and Tithi are revealed to be the Solar System Bladers.
- Gingka Hagane
- Yuki Mizusawa
- Madoka Amano
- Kyoya Tategami
- Benkei Hanawa
- King (Cameo)
- Ryuga (Flashback)
- Tithi (Cameo)
- Beylin Fist Followers
- Nemesis' Past Owner (Cameo)
- Cosmic Pegasus F:D (Gingka's; Featured)
- Mercury Anubius 85XF (Yuki's)
- Fang Leone 130W2D (Kyoya's)
- Nemesis (Cameo; Debut)
- Jade Jupiter S130RB (Dynamis')
- Variares D:D (King's; Cameo)
- Scythe Kronos T125EDS (Aguma's; Cameo)
- Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (Tithi's; Cameo; Debut)
- L Drago Destroy F:S (Ryuga's; Flashback)
- Gingka Hagane (Cosmic Pegasus F:D) vs Dynamis (Jade Jupiter S130RB) = No outcome (Dynamis stops the battle in the midway)
Special Moves used
- Tithi is the first and only Legendary Blader whom was debuted before actually seen in the anime.
- Goof: In this episode when Tithi's cameo appearence, Death Quetzalcoatl has a slightly different look. However in another episode, it is on its actual look.