Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|To the Final Battleground|
|Romaji||Kessen no chi e|
|Episode Number||41 (4D), 143 (MF)|
|Arc||Rise of Nemesis|
|Previous Episode||Diablo Nemesis (Part 2)|
|Next Episode||To the Final Battleground (Part 2)|
|Japanese||January 15, 2012|
|English||June 08, 2013|
|Featured Bey||Diablo Nemesis X:D|
|Main Character Debuts||None|
While Gingka and the others prepare for their next battle, repeating their intensive training in order to increase the power of their Star Fragments, Nemesis is infused with power by Rago and it finally starts to cause unusual phenomena worldwide. Having discovered Nemesis' whereabouts based on the data observed from the Cosmos that was sent by Aleksei and Co. from Russia, Gingka and the others try to head out to the HQ so that they can prevent a disaster this time round, but...
- Rago begins a ceremony to raise The Lost Kingdom to the surface of the water.
- The Legendary Bladers prepare themselves to head to The Lost Kingdom.
- Johannes and his Gang show up on the roof of the WBBA building.
- Legendary Bladers
- Madoka Amano
- Kenta Yumiya
- Benkei Hanawa
- Zeo Abyss
- Ryo Hagane
- Hikaru Hasama
- Masamune Kadoya
- Tsubasa Otori
- Yu Tendo
- Team Wang Hu Zhong
- Team Excalibur
- Team Wild Fang
- Team Lovushka
- Beylin Fist Bladers
- Cosmic Pegasus F:D (Gingka's)
- Phantom Orion B:D (Chris')
- Fang Leone 130W²D (Kyoya's)
- Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (Tithi's)
- Mercury Anubius 85XF (Yuki's)
- Variares D:D (King's)
- Blitz Unicorno 100RSF (Masamune's)
- Jade Jupiter S130RB (Dynamis')
- Flame Libra T125ES (Yu's)
- Flame Sagittario C145S (Kenta's)
- Dark Bull H145SD (Benkei's)
- Screw Fox TR145W²D (Zeo's)
- Screw Lyra ED145MF (Toby's)
- Scythe Kronos T125EDS (Aguma's)
- Diablo Nemesis X:D (Rago's) (Featured)
- Earth Eagle 145WD (Tsubasa ' s)
- Gingka Hagane (Cosmic Pegasus F:D) vs Kenta Yumiya (Flame Sagittario C145S) = No Outcome (Earthquake)
- King (Variares D:D) & Masamune Kadoya (Blitz Striker 100RSF) vs Dynamis (Jade Jupiter S130RB) = No Outcome (Earthquake)
- Yuki Mizusawa (Mercury Anubius 85XF & Chris (Phantom Orion B:D) vs Yu Tendo (Flame Libra T125ES) & Tithi (Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF) = No Outcome (Earthquake)
- Zeo (Screw Fox TR145W²D) vs Toby (Screw Lyra ED145MF) = No Outcome (Earthquake)
- Kyoya Tategami (Fang Leone 130W²D) vs Benkei Hanawa (Dark Bull H145SD) = No Outcome (Earthquake)
- Johannes' whereabouts and side are revealed once more in this episode; choosing to side with Nemesis and his gang once more.
- At 3:44 you will see Galaxy Pegasis' face instead of the Cosmic Pegasus face.
- Diable Nemisis is the only bey to have a prototype