Hades' Persistence Part 2 (ラストバトル！, Rasuto Batoru!; The Last Battle!) is the fiftieth episode of Beyblade: Metal Fury.
Nemesis' rage continues to grow. As a dark, shadow-like force is emitted from Nemesis to Earth. Creating large thunderclouds of darkness, as it reaches every continent on Earth. As the thunder rages on, Nemesis soon creates a large sun of darkness, dubbed "The Black Sun". Of which, can be seen as far as the eye can see.
An apocalypse traverses around the globe. With earthquakes and such as civilians try to shelter themselves, desperate for help. Blader DJ announces all of this as the whole world, in fear watches the ongoing action appearing.
The Beyblades against Nemesis still continue to struggle, as they are having a very difficult time to assault Nemesis with the new weather phenomenon. Although the Beys of the gang succumbed to cracks before, their owners did not give up and continued to launch them. Yet Nemesis' evil doppelgangers of the Bey's Beasts countered this, with ease.
This became quite too powerful as all the Beyblades broke and stopped spinning. With the damage done to their beys, it seemed as if nothing could be done and the end is near.
Gingka just stood there, thinking nothing could be done against the ruthless Nemesis. With Rago and Pluto saying that the prophecy of Hades is about to come true, and the destruction of the world is near, it was getting under Gingka's skin and became very problematic for any solution. Gingka didn't care and knew that Nemesis would go down; yet there stood a problem; Cosmic Pegasus was beginning to lose its spin. If this happened, the world will be doomed into eternal damnation.
Kyoya suddenly told Gingka he would give off the Star Fragment enchanted in his Fang Leone to Gingka's Cosmic Pegasus in an effort to prevent the world's collapse to destruction. Noting that over the time he's met Gingka, he has always trained himself to be Gingka's greatest rival, with the hope to beat him one day, and it was because of Gingka that he had become so strong. Kenta then agreed to do the same, remembering of when he first met Gingka, and saw him as a role model, therefore working hard to become strong just like him.
Gingka then had a vision, of him being in the center of a galaxy in white nothingness. There, the Legendary Bladers and the rest of the Bladers decided to give off their Star Fragment to Cosmic Pegasus. Knowing that only Gingka can save them and the world now, and this is their last and only chance.
The Beys give off their Star Fragments at their owners command and get struck into Cosmic Pegasus. Cosmic Pegasus regains balance and shortly, spins as if no problem is present.
Gingka regains confidence in himself, his friends, and all the rest of his friends around the world in order to not take a blow from Nemesis and save Earth.
With one command, Cosmic Pegasus speeds toward Diablo Nemesis and they clash into battle, knowing that the final battle is near.
- Nemesis sends out "The Black Sun" and the apocalypse begins.
- The Legendary Bladers' beyblades, with the exception of Cosmic Pegasus F:D are all completely destroyed.
- The Legendary Bladers, including Masamune, Tsubasa, & Yu, transfer all of their Star Fragments into Gingka.
- Cosmic Pegasus F:D starts spinning explosively with the power of the Legendary Bladers.
- The last battle with Nemesis begins.
- Legendary Bladers
- Madoka Amano
- Tsubasa Otori
- Yu Tendo
- Masamune Kadoya
- Hikaru Hasama
- Ryo Hagane
- Zeo Abyss
- Tobio Oike
- Ryutaro Fukami
- Team Wang Hu Zhong
- Team Wild Fang
- Team Lovushka
- Team Excalibur
- Face Hunters
- Cosmic Pegasus F:D (Gingka's)
- Flash Sagittario 230WD (Kenta's; destroyed)
- Fang Leone 130W2D (Kyoya's; destroyed)
- Phantom Orion B:D (Chris'; destroyed)
- Mercury Anubius 85XF (Yuki's; destroyed)
- Scythe Kronos T125EDS (Aguma's; destroyed)
- Variares D:D (King's; destroyed)
- Jade Jupiter S130RB (Dynamis'; destroyed)
- Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (Tithi's; destroyed)
- Flame Libra T125ES (Yu's; destroyed)
- Earth Eagle 145WD (Tsubasa's; destroyed)
- Blitz Striker 100RSF (Masamune's; destroyed)
- Diablo Nemesis X:D (Rago's) (Featured)
- Bladers of the Four Seasons, Aguma, Tithi, King (Cosmic Pegasus F:D, Flash Sagittario 230WD, Fang Leone 130W2D, Phantom Orion B:D, Scythe Kronos T125EDS, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, & Variares D:D) vs Nemesis (Diablo Nemesis X:D) = Kyoya, Kenta, Aguma, King, Chris, and Tithi eliminated
- In an earlier episode, Ryuga passed his star fragment on to Kenta, and disappeared. However, when the Legendary Bladers give their star fragments to Gingka, they do not disappear.
- It may be caused by Ryuga's power has been drained for several times, as seen in Come Together Legendary Bladers! (Part 2), he got weakened by L-Drago being absorbed by Nemesis. Second, in The Lost Kingdom (Part 2), Ryuga appears to use all of his powers to face Nemesis. And finally, in The Missing Star of the Four Seasons (Part 2), Ryuga passed his star fragment to Kenta, completing the lack of strength that he has, which causes him to disappear. The other Legendary Bladers doesn't have their powers drained for several times like Ryuga so they did not disappear.
- This is the second time Dynamis refers Gingka with the true name.(The Four Spirits).
- This is the Ninth time Dynamis is seen smiling. The other times are in: (Dynamis, Guardian of The Shrine, The Legend of Nemesis' Revival, The Child of Nemesis (Part 1), The Child of Nemesis (Part 2), Four Hearts (Part 1), Diablo Nemesis (Part 2), Flash Sagittario (Part 1), Hades' Persistence (Part 1)).