Gingka and Kenta decide to go visit Madoka at the B-Pit. They find her fixing a young boy's Bey. The boy tells them a mysterious person scratched his Bey on purpose. Gingka is suspicious of this and decides to go out and find this person and stop them from scratching other people's Beys.
Meanwhile, Benkei is seen practicing with his Dark Bull in order to try and defeat Gingka.
Kenta finds two Blader's who had their Beyblade's scratched by the mysterious person, who reveals himself as Tetsuya Watarigani. He is a bullying, crab-obsessed person who enjoys scratching other people's Beys on purpose with his Bey, Mad Gasher.
Kenta challenges him to a Beybattle, but during the fight Tetsuya gains the upper hand. However, just then, Gingka's Storm Pegasus comes striking through Tetsuya's Gasher. Gingka tells him that it's wrong to do that and Beyblading is about having fun and not scratching other people's Beyblades on purpose. Tetsuya ignores him and just leaves.
Later, Tetsuya kidnaps Madoka and puts her in a hole filled with live crabs all around her. He tells Gingka that if he wants to save Madoka, he'll have to beat him in a Beybattle. Gingka and Kenta arrived and battle in Tetsuya's own "crab" stadium. At first Gingka gains the upper-hand but then, crabs start coming out of the stadium.
Tetsuya reveals that these crabs will make it difficult for Pegasus so Gasher can defeat him. Gingka is out raged at why he would do a thing like this and Tetsuya tells him why.
Long ago, Tetsuya and his friend were having a Beybattle. However, another Blader asked to challenge Tetsuya's friend. His friend was scared so Tetsuya filled in for him. However, he was too strong for Tetsuya and lost along with his Gasher being scattered. After that, Tetsuya found out that his friend abandoned him. Tetsuya was so sad that he vowed to never make friends again. Due to this, he decided to scratch other people's Beys because of what his friend had done to him.
Gingka then gets an idea to use the ledge of the stadium to strike Gasher out of the stadium. Then he uses a Special Move Tornado Wing that wipes all the crabs away and strikes Gasher. Benkei reveals that he saved Madoka from the crabs. Just when the gang was about to say something to Tetsuya, he runs away shouting "Crabby-crabby-crabby!"
They later see Benkei has left. Benkei is then seen on a beach and vows to make a promise to defeat Gingka with his Dark Bull.
- Gingka Hagane
- Kenta Yumiya
- Madoka Amano
- Benkei Hanawa
- Tetsuya Watarigani
- Echizen (Flashback)
- Taraba (Flashback)
- Storm Pegasus 105RF (Gingka's)
- Flame Sagittario C145S (Kenta's)
- Mad Gasher CH120FS (Tetsuya's; Featured)
- Dark Bull H145SD (Benkei's)
- Clay Sagittario 145HF (Taraba's)
- Storm Leone 145ES (Echizen's)
- Wind Wolf 145HF (Osamu's)
- Osamu (Wind Wolf 145HF) vs. Tetsuya Watarigani (Mad Gasher CH120FS) = Tetsuya and Gasher
- Kenta Yumiya (Flame Sagittario C145S) vs. Tetsuya Watarigani (Mad Gasher CH120FS) = Tetsuya and Gasher
- Gingka Hagane (Storm Pegasus 105RF) vs. Tetsuya Watarigani (Mad Gasher CH120FS) = Gingka and Pegasus
- Round 1: Gingka and Pegasus
- Round 2: Tetsuya and Gasher
- Round 3: Gingka and Pegasus
- Echizen (Storm Leone 145ES) vs. Tetsuya Watarigani (Mad Gasher CH120FS) = Echizen and Leone (Flashback)
- Taraba (Clay Sagittario 145HF) vs. Tetsuya Watarigani (Mad Gasher CH120FS) = Tetsuya and Gasher (Flashback)
Special Moves used
- Starblast Attack (Storm Pegasus 105RF's)
- Tornado Wing (Storm Pegasus 105RF's)
- Track Change (Mad Gasher CH120FS's)
Differences in adaptions
- Tetsuya's voice actor, Scott McCord voices Dan Kuso from the Bakugan anime.
- The name of Tetsuya's Bey was changed from "Cancer" to "Gasher". The name change was Hasbro's doing, as Nelvana has to use the names of the toys in order for the anime version to match so kids won't get confused with the names.
- In the english dub, Nelvana painted off the "Cancer" words and the other stickers red from the Mad Cancer Bey completely.
- Somehow in this episode instead of Gasher changing it's track's height, it changed its Performance Tip.
- This is the first episode with a Beyblade with a light wheel.
- In a scene Tetsuya has a String Launcher instead of a Ripcord Launcher.