|This article is part of Beyblade Wiki: Project: Episodes, a Beyblade Wiki project that aims to cover all aspects of Beyblade Anime.|
|GO! Battle Bladers!|
|Romaji||"GO! Batoru Bureidaazu!"|
|Series||Beyblade: Metal Fusion|
|Arc||Battle Bladers Arc|
|Previous Episode||Clash! The Fireblaze vs The Pegasus|
|Next Episode||The Serpent's Terror|
|Japanese||January 10, 2010|
|English||December 11, 2010|
|Opening||Metal Fight Beyblade|
|Ending||Boys ~Hikari Kagayaku Ashita He~|
|Featured Bey||Storm Pegasus 105RF|
|Main Character Debuts||Reiji Mizuchi|
GO! Battle Bladers! is the 40th episode of Beyblade: Metal Fusion. It aired on December 11, 2010.
The Battle Bladers eventually begin. An introduction from Doji congratulates the sixteen Bladers who have made it. The matches are then announced and the Battle Bladers formally begins. Bull and Captain Capri head on first, with Captain Capri using its quick attacks to put Dark Bull in an unaware position. But when Captain Capri uses its special move, Bull counterattacks and deflects Storm Capricorn off the stadium. The next match is between Kenta and Tetsuya. Tetsuya talks about all his hard work to come to the Battles Bladers being paid off, without realizing that Kenta had already won the match. The next battle between Teru and Ryutaro ends with Ryutaro defeating Teru with his special move. The fourth battle of the tournament is the anticipated battle between Gingka and Yu. Flame Libra uses his special move and shoots non-stop at Storm Pegasus, but Pegasus manages to block one final attack from Libra with its vacuum shield. Libra then does another spectacular move, only to be countered by Pegasus' Storm Bringer, which then ends the match in Gingka's favor. After the battle, Yu finally realizes why Kenta thinks highly of Gingka. Meanwhile, Doji speaks to a mysterious member of Dark Nebula.
- Battle Bladers begins.
- Doji announces the battles which are really against members of the Dark Nebula.
- Benkei defeats Tobio and advances to the quarter-finals.
- Kenta defeats Tetsuya and advances to the quarter-finals.
- Ryutaro defeats Teru and advances to the quarter-finals.
- Gingka learns that Ryutaro is a member of the Dark Nebula.
- Gingka defeats Yu and advances to the quarter-finals.
- Yu reforms.
- Gingka Hagane
- Kyoya Tategami
- Madoka Amano
- Kenta Yumiya
- Benkei Hanawa
- Hikaru Hasama
- Tsubasa Otori
- Reiji Mizuchi (Debut)
- Yu Tendo
- Dan Sodo
- Kumasuke Kumade
- Tetsuya Watarigani
- Ryutaro Fukami
- Tobio Oike
- Teru Saotome
- Blader DJ
- Storm Pegasus 105RF (Gingka's; Featured)
- Flame Sagittario C145S (Kenta's)
- Dark Bull H145SD (Benkei's)
- Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Ryuga's)
- Flame Libra T125ES (Yu's)
- Storm Capricorne M145Q (Tobio's)
- Dark Gasher CH120FS (Tetsuya's)
- Earth Virgo GB145BS (Teru's)
- Thermal Pisces T125ES (Ryutaro's)
- Benkei Hanawa (Dark Bull H145SD) vs. Tobio Oike (Storm Capricorn M145Q) = Benkei and Bull
- Kenta Yumiya (Flame Sagittario C145S) vs. Tetsuya Watarigani (Dark Gasher CH120FS) = Kenta and Sagittario
- Teru Saotome (Earth Virgo GB145BS) vs. Ryutaro Fukami (Thermal Pisces T125ES) = Ryutaro and Pisces
- Gingka Hagane (Storm Pegasus 105RF) vs. Yu Tendo (Flame Libra T125ES) = Gingka and Pegasus
Special Moves Used
- Lightning Screw Driver (Storm Capricorne M145Q)
- Red Horn Uppercut (Dark Bull H145SD)
- Distortion Drive (Thermal Pisces T125ES)
- Starblast Attack (Storm Pegasus 105RF)
- Sonic Shield (Flame Libra T125ES)
- Tornado Wing (Storm Pegasus 105RF)
- Sonic Wave (Flame Libra T125ES)
- Sonic Buster (Flame Libra T125ES)
- Inferno Blast (Flame Libra T125ES)
- Storm Bringer (Storm Pegasus 105RF)