Max Takes One For The Team (ドラシエルの危機, Draciel's Crisis) is the twenty-second episode of Beyblade: V-Force.
The first battle between the Bladebreakers and Team Psykick has begun. Max fights bravely against Jim and his Cyber Draciel and his teammates aren't the only ones interested in the outcome of the battle. Gideon and Dr. B watch from the sidelines, and the Saint Shields are there to watch the Bladebreaker's backs.
Max defeats Jim, but amazingly, Cyber Draciel is repaired. It seems Team Psykick has the ability to repair their Cyber Bit-Beasts immediately to no end. Even though everyone warns him against it, Max goes back for another round. This time, he isn't so lucky, the powerful Cyber Draciel takes charge and Max loses. Draciel is captured by Doctor B and placed in a holding tank. Finally, they've got one of the four Bit-Beasts. Max is sad to lose his Bit Beast, and the Bladebreakers come to Max's side and vow to win Draciel back for him no matter what.
Gideon leads them to the next battle stadium, where Ray is shocked to find Salima waiting for him.
- The battle between the Bladebreakers and Team Psykick begins.
- Max defeats Jim twice, but is defeated in the third battle.
- Max loses Draciel.
- Tyson Granger
- Hilary Tachibana
- Ray Kon
- Kai Hiwatari
- Max Tate
- Kane Yamashita
- Doctor B
- Dragoon V (Tyson;s)
- Dranzer V (Kai's)
- Driger V (Ray's)
- Draciel F (Max's)
- Cyber Draciel (Jim's)
- (Flash Leopard (Ozuma's)
- Vortex Ape (Dunga's)
- Vanishing Moot (Joseph's)
- Sharkrash (Mariam's)
- Max Tate (Draciel F) vs. Jim (Cyber Draciel) = Max & Draciel
- Max Tate (Draciel F) vs. Jim (Cyber Draciel) = Jim & Cyber Draciel
- Saint Shields (Flash Leopard, Vortex Ape, Vanishing Moot, & Sharkrash) vs. Robots (Generic Plastic Beys) = Saint Shields
- This episode is the second time Max loses Draciel in the original series.