Destiny of the Final Battle (宿命のラストバトル, The Fate of the Last Battle) is the fifty-first and final episode of Beyblade: V-Force.
It is revealed that Zeo is a robot and Kenny deduces he will try to defeat Tyson before his entire body short-circuits.
Zeo eventually explains he's a robot Zagart created to replace his real son who died in a tragic accident. And according to his father, if Zeo can capture Tyson's Dragoon, then by using all the Sacred bit-beasts powers, Zeo will be turned into a real boy.
The battle rages on and Zeo seems to be the aggressor. Tyson tries to rally, but each move he makes is countered by the aggressive Zeo, who eventually calls upon Draciel and Dranzer to increase Cerberus' power. Tyson himself gets knocked out of the stadium right under Max's feet, who helps him get back up again.
Eventually Cerberus multiplies and Tyson starts facing three Beyblades at once. Tysom summons all his remaining strength and destroys the two extra Beyblades, setting Draciel and Dranzer free and defeating Zeo. Kai and Max then proceed to reclaim their bit-beasts.
Zeo is sad to realize he'll never become a real boy, but Tyson convinces him to be happy with who he is and that he must be able to do many things a normal person can't. At that point, Zeo and Dr. Zagart live on better terms with one another and the world.
The Bladebreakers greet Tyson as the World champion once again.
- Zeo is revealed to be an android replica of the real one.
- Kai and Max get Dranzer and Draciel back.
- Tyson defeats Zeo in the final battle.
- Dr. Zagart reforms and cancels his plans to turn Zeo into a real boy.
- Tyson becomes the Beyblade World Champion for the second time.
- Tyson Granger
- Zeo Zagart
- Blader DJ
- Ray Kon
- Kai Hiwatari
- Max Tate
- Hilary Tachibana
- Judy Tate
- Ryu Granger
- Ms. Kincaid
- Dr. Zagart
- Mr. Dickenson
- Taro Tate
- Tyson Granger (Dragoon V2) vs Zeo Zagart (Burning Kerberous) = Tyson & Dragoon
- Tyson flying towards Max is not shown in the English dub.