A Knight to Remember! (女王陛下のブレーダー, Blader for the Queen) is the thirty-seventh episode of Beyblade: 2000.
Enrique and Oliver decide to take our heroes on a dirigible ride to visit Robert's castle. The reason - Tyson hopes to avenge an earlier loss to Robert that happened onboard the ship coming to Europe. Tyson's patience, however, is tested when they have to sit and wait for their host, who is 'not to be disturbed'.
So, Tyson decides to find Robert on his own and ends up getting lost in the medieval castle's many eerie secret passages. Finally, everyone converges in the room where Robert is playing chess against Johnny and it's here where Tyson throws down the gauntlet and challenges Robert to a rematch. Robert refuses and goes into a whole history lesson about how 'once you've defeated your enemy, the battle is over'.
Meanwhile, arrogant little Johnny decides to pick a battle with the most-worthy opponent in the room and chooses Kai. As the fight begins, it appears to be even, but then Johnny calls out his Bit-Beast Salamalyon and totally destroys him. In the end, the Bladebreakers resolve that they have their work cut out for them to become the World Champion Beybladers.
- Johnny McGregor makes his first full appearance.
- The Bladebreakers encounter Robert again.
- Kai loses his battle against Johnny.
- Tyson Granger
- Kai Hiwatari
- Max Tate
- Ray Kon
- Gustav (debut)
- Robert Jürgens
- Johnny McGregor
- A small bit of the Japanese version was cut from the English dub. When Johnny challenges Kai to a battle but Kai refuses, Johnny actually throws his glove at Kai's back. Due to this bit being cut, it appears in the English dub as Johnny's hand being simply miscolored, but his glove was in fact off his hand.
- This marks the first time Kai has lost to someone else besides Tyson in the anime.