First Strike (ボーグ襲来!, Borg Invasion!) is the forty-sixth episode of Beyblade: 2000.
Now that Kai is finally loyal to the 'Bladebreakers', he returns Black Dranzer to Boris, doing severe damage to the enemy headquarters in the process. Voltaire orders the operation to proceed, and Boris brings in the Demolition Boys to get the job done.
It is revealed that Biovolt is creating a breed of powerful, savage, Bit-Beasts that are designed for War...and the plan is to use them to take over the entire World. The Demolition Boys attack the BBA bus, and Max bravely battles to save his friends. Unfortunately, he loses his Bit-Beast Draciel in the process.
- Kai returns Black Dranzer to Boris and quits BIOVOLT.
- Black Dranzer is destroyed by the Demolition Boys, who now possess the stolen Bit-Beasts.
- Tatsuya Granger makes his first full appearance.
- Max's Draciel is stolen by the Demolition Boys.
- Tyson Granger
- Kai Hiwatari
- Max Tate
- Ray Kon
- Ryu Granger
- Mr. Dickenson
- Tatsuya Granger
- Boris Balkov
- Voltaire Hiwatari
- Ian Papov
- Bryan Kuznetsov
- Black Dranzer (Kai's, returned to Boris and destroyed)
- Draciel F (Max's)
- Wolborg 2 (Tala's)
- Wyborg (Ian's)
- Seaborg 2 (Spencer's)
- Falborg (Bryan's)
- Max Tate (Draciel F) vs. Ian Papov (Wyborg) = Max and Draciel (Ian loses on purpose)
- Max Tate (Draciel F) vs. Spencer (Seaborg 2) and Bryan Kuznetsov (Falborg S) = Spencer and Seaborg & Bryan and Falborg
- In the English Dub
- Max was sent flying to the tree is not shown.