"World League! Setting the Stage!" (激動！ワールドリーグ！！, Gekidō! Wārudo rīgu! !) is the twenty-fourth episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on September 11th, 2017 in Japan and later aired on March 31st, 2018 in the United States.
- Joshua tries to get to know Free, but he has a hard time doing so. Eventually, the two are able to connect.
- Karina Burns, Joshua's older sister, makes her debut.
- Both Free and Valt have flashbacks of when Free left BC Sol.
- Kristina reveals that Free believed that Valt would make BC Sol a better team, something that Valt also acknowledged.
- Meanwhile, at the Snake Pit, Red Eye finds out that Xander and Ren Wu battled and defeated several Snake Pit Bladers, including Boa. After hearing this, Red Eye leaves to seek his own path.
- The World League begins as the Raging Bulls battle and defeat the Rocks, an Australian team, 3-0. BC Sol has a battle against the Tango Rhythms, an Argentinian team. Other teams, like the Royals, AS Gallus, and Sunbat United, are also seen taking on opposing teams as well.
- Joshua Burns
- Trad Vasquez
- Theodore Glass
- Dylan Summers
- Bruce Code
- Terry Trent
- Karina Burns (Debut)
- Free De La Hoya
- Valt Aoi
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Cuza Ackermann
- Rickson Clay
- Silas Karlisle
- Kit Lopez
- Honey Guten
- Shasa Guten
- Kristina Kuroda
- Boa Alcazaba
- Red Eye
- Xander Shakadera (Mentioned)
- Ren Wu Sun (Mentioned)
- Señor Hanami
- Richard Yello
- Lionel Mecca
- Ghasem Madal
- Daigo Kurogami
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard (Joshua's)
- Roktavor R2 Force Jaggy (Dylan's)
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6 Reboot (Valt's; Flashback)
- Fafnir F3 8 Nothing (Free's; Flashback)
- Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel (Rantaro's)
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot (Valt's)
- Xcalius X3 1 Iron (Xander's; Mentioned)
- Horusood H2 Gravity Xtreme (Unknown Rocks Blader's)
- Kerbeus K2 Knuckle Unite (Lionel's)
- Garuda G3 8Flow Flugel (Ghasem's)
- Doomscizor D3 2Vortex Hunter (Daigo's)
- Joshua Burns (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard) vs. Dylan Summers (Roktavor R2 Force Jaggy) = Joshua & Jinnius (2-0)
- Round 1: Joshua & Jinnius (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot) vs. Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel) = Battle Interrupted
- Unknown Round: Draw (Double Ring-Out Finish; 0pts)
- Joshua Burns (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard) vs. Free De La Hoya (Fafnir F3 8 Nothing) = Battle Interrupted
- Round 1: Free & Fafnir (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Joshua Burns (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard) vs. Unknown Rocks Blader (Horusood H2 Gravity Xtreme) = Joshua & Jinnius
- Unknown Round: Joshua & Jinnius (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot) vs. Lionel Mecca (Kerbeus K2 Knuckle Unite) = Battle continued in next episode
Special Moves Used
- Cyclone Wall (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard)
- Cyclone Counter (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard)
- Spring Winged Launch (Genesis Valtryek V3 6 Reboot; Flashback) (Used in battle when Vortex Frame was removed)