Beyblade Burst Turbo, known in Japan as Beyblade Burst Super Z (ベイブレードバースト 超ゼツ, Beiburēdo Bāsuto Chō Zetsu), is the third season of Beyblade Burst, and the tenth season of Beyblade overall. The season began airing on April 2, 2018. Episodes air every Monday at 5:55pm JST on TV Tokyo.
Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in nature. After battling Valt Aoi, he became inspired to become the No.1 Blader in the world, along with his Beyblade, Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend. He aims to fight strong opponents in an effort to become stronger himself. To defeat Valt Aoi and become the World Champion, Aiger begins his journey.
- Director : Kentaro Yamaguchi
- Character Design : Toshiaki Ohashi
- Series Composition : Hideki Sonoda
- General Manager : Katsuhito Akiyama
- Executive Producer : Yuya Yokoyama, Naohiko Furuichi
- Coloring : Jun Ouchi
- CGI Director : Futoshi Seo, Tetsuya Kubota
- Music : Danny Jacob
- Animation Producer : Isami Abe.
|Character||Japanese VA||English VA|
|Valt Aoi||Marina Inoue||Sabrina Pitre|
|Aiger Akabane||Tomoko Ikeda|
|Ranjiro Kiyama||Fumihiro Okabayashi||Matt Hill|
|Suoh Goshuin||Shinnosuke Tachibana|
|Fubuki Sumie||Rikuya Yasuda|
|Houi Oh||Yuuki Hayashi|
|Lui Shirosagi||Romi Park||Travis Turner|
|Kurt Baratier||Genki Okawa|
|Shu Kurenai||Junya Enoki||Adrian Petriw|
|Silas Karlisle||Takuma Terashima||Connor Parnall|
|Toko Aoi||You Taichi||Sabrina Pitre|
|Nika Aoi||Aoi Inase||Sabrina Pitre|
|Principal Shinoda||Nobuo Tobita||Richard Newman|
|Taiga Akaba||Mitsuru Miyamoto|
|Naru Akaba||Marina Inoue|
|Kanna Akaba||Yu Kobayashi|
|Koji Konda||Kyouko Chikiri|
|Harumi Hijikawa||Daisuke Motohashi|
|Laban Vanot||Mutsumi Tamura|
|Kristina Kuroda||Miyuki Sawashiro||Siobhan Williams|
|Ange Lopez||Kyouko Chikiri||Kelly Sheridan|
|Xhan Bogard||Natsuki Hanae|
|Xander Shakadera||Rikiya Koyama||Andrew Francis|
|Kyle Hakim||Masahito Yabe|
|Free De La Hoya||Ryoko Shiraishi||Sean Thomas|
|Raul||Mitsuo Senda||Richard Newman|
Main article: List of Beyblade Burst Super Z episodes
- Chōzetsu Muteki Blader! (Transcendence Invicible Blader!) by Ryosuke Sasaki
- BEY-POP by Shun Kusakawa
- East Japan Broadcast : Every Saturday at 7:30 A.M. JST.
- Iwate Asahi TV : Every Saturday at 6:00 A.M. JST.
- Niigata Broadcast : Every Saturday at 7:30 A.M. JST.
- Toyama TV : Every Saturday at 5:50 A.M. JST.
- Shizuoka Asahi TV : Every Sunday at 5:20 A.M. JST.
- Nara TV : Every Friday at 7:30 A.M. JST.
- TV Aichi : Every Saturday at 10:25 A.M. JST.
- TV New Hiroshima : Every Sunday at 5:30 A.M. JST.
- Nagasaki Cultural Broadcast : Every Saturday at 6:00 A.M. JST.
- This season's Japanese title, Cho Z is short for Chōzetsu which roughly translates to "transcendence", meaning 'above or beyond the range of normal'.
- This season may be a reference to Shogun Steel from the Metal Saga, namely in that there is a time skip in between seasons, as well as the introduction of a new main protagonist that wants to surpass its previous protagonists.
- This season ends the classic Beyblade tradition of the protagonist using an Attack-Type Beyblade, as Aiger Akabane (the protagonist of Turbo) uses a Balance-Type Bey.
- This anime poster is also modified to promote the Beyblade Burst World Championship 2018 that will be held in Paris.