|Current Beyblade(s)||Kreis Cygnus 145WD|
|Behind the scenes|
|First anime appearance||The Child of Nemesis|
Cycnus is an antagonist in the anime, Beyblade: Metal Fury. He is a part of the Nemesis Bladers, Bladers who are the opposites of the Legendary Bladers, who wish to revive Nemesis and take control of the world. His Bey, like his name suggests, is Kreis Cygnus 145WD.
Cycnus has black eyes, and medium white hair that resembles a pharaoh's headress. He wears an outfit very similar to the one a pharaoh would wear with a gold necklace and arm band that looks like it could be from ancient Egypt.
Beyblade: Metal Fury
TBA More edits will be made when the season is dubbed.
|Beyblade: Metal Fury|
|Legendary Bladers (Tag w/ Johannes, Keyser and Herschel)||Lose|
- Kreis Cygnus 145WD: Cycnus' one and only beyblade that appears in Beyblade: Metal Fury - Episode 33
- In Greek mythology, four people were known as Cycnus or Cygnus. Most of them ended up being transformed into swans.
- Cycnus resembles an Egyptian Pharaoh.
- His name is very similar to that of his bey.
- He slightly resembles Mystel from the original Beyblade series.