They were turned into monsters by their hatred of the Majestics.
Their agenda was to capture more bit beasts to earn their goal to become better bladers, however they soon reform from their original goals.
The Bladebreakers first encounter them in England, then on their way to France inside the channel tunnel, then finally defeated them in Paris. They then kidnapped Kenny during the Bladebreakers match against the Majestics, and said they were the Bladebreaker's "personal monster cheering squad".
- In the flashbacks, Sanguinex was disqualified by Robert Jürgens, Lupinex was battered by Johnny McGregor, Cenotaph was beaten by Enrique Tornatore and Zomb was defeated by Olivier Polanski.
- They were said to have been cursed to their paranormal existence by their rivals, the Majestics, however in their flashbacks, they already appeared inhuman.
- When the team first appeared, they were antagonists. However, they are hardly villians, as they quickly reform, and act as friends and supporters of the Bladebreakers.
- Sanguinex and Lupinex reappear in G-Revolution's epilogue; Lupinex is only seen from an obscure angle; people can tell that it is him from his telltale grin and hairy wrists.
- Much like other teams, the Dark Bladers have Bit-beasts with names that have a common naming complex. In this case, their Bit-beasts all have names with the suffix "-lor".