|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy, known in Japan as Dark Deathscyther .F.J (ダークデスサイザー.F.J, Dāku Desusaizā .F.J) is an Attack-Type Beyblade released as part of the Dual Layer System. It was released in Japan on April 29, 2016 for 900円.
Energy Layer: Doomscizor D2
Main article: Energy Layer - Doomscizor D2
Doomscizor D2, known in Japan as Dark Deathscyther, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System as well as the Dual Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-42 Booster Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy on April 29th, 2016.
- B-42 Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy (black)
- B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl .J.P - 03: Dark Deathscyther Jerk Orbit (translucent blue)
- B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl .J.P - 07: Dark Deathscyther Vertical Gyro (translucent yellow)
- BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol. 5 - Dark Deathscyther (translucent red)
- Dark Deathscyther Triple Blow (Bloody Red ver.) (Lawson Lottery Big 4) (red and white)
- Dark Deathscyther (Mirage Clear Ver.) (Lawson Lottery Big 4) (clear)
- C0600 Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy (Black)
- C0598 Doomscizor D2 & Unicrest U2 Dual Pack (Dark Green)
- C2331 Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy (Maroon)
Forge Disc: Force
Main article: Forge Disc - Force
Force has strong attack points and, depending on the Energy Layer's shape, can help focus the momentum of the Beyblade towards the main protrusions to hit the opponent harder. As such, it is a Forge Disc of choice for certain Attack combos.
Use in Attack Customizations
Performance Tip: Jaggy
Main article: Performance Tip - Jaggy
The performance tip jaggy is a great tip for battling it has lots of good things about it.The performance tip jaggy adapts on its environment. It has great speed and works well with attack type combos forge disks. It moves well on the outer part of the beystadium. It look like a spiral tip and flat on the bottom. The tip allows it to start from the outside and then hits the opponent in the center. It hits the opponent in the center by moving in a full circle around the stadium, or small circles mourned the stadium. It is good for battling defensive type beyblades. The tip allows it to come to the slope then goes down to hit the opponent. Once it hits the opponent it uses the forge disk to make a barrage of attacks. The tip also gives the bey more stamina. In conclusion, the performance tip jaggy is great combo for barrage forge disks and good for tournament battles.
- Doomscizor's Hasbro name possibly comes from 'doom' and 'scissor' refering to it's reaper-like design and it's two scythes.