Odax O2, known in Japan as Obelisk Odin (オベリスクオーディン, Oberisuku Ōdin), is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System as well as the Dual Layer System. It debuted as the prize Layer of Random Layer Collection Vol. 2 in March 2016 and was later released in the B-46 Booster Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme on June 18th, 2016.
Odax O2 is a thick and angular Energy Layer, with two sword-like contact points and multiple other pointed projections around its perimeter that give it a much more aggressive appearance than its predecessor Odin. However, despite greatly resembling the top-tier Attack AR from HMS, Samurai Upper, Odax O2 exhibits a rather melancholy performance on all fronts. In terms of Attack, it struggles to defeat even Deathscyther Stamina combos by Burst or Knockout. Its shape is not only inefficient for Stamina, but also gives it poor defensive capabilities as well.
Use in Attack Customizations
If superior options such as Valkyrie, Victory Valkyrie, Xcalibur, or Minoboros are unavailable, Odax O2 can be used in the KO Attack combo Odax O2 Heavy Xtreme, which draws out what little Attack power Odax O2 has. A KO setup is preferred, as Odax O2 performs miserably when stationary.
- BG-02 Random Layer Collection Vol. 2 - 05: Obelisk Odin
- B-46 Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme
- B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl .J.P - 05: Obelisk Odin Upper Jaggy
- C0599 Wyvron W2 & Odax O2 Dual Pack - Odax O2 Triple Xtreme
- C2281 Odax O2 Triple Xtreme
- C3401 Apex Attack Pack - Odax O2 Triple Xtreme
- E3882 Surtr S2 & Odax O2 Dual Pack - Odax O2 Vertical Claw