|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Boost is a circular Forge-Disc with six small downward sloping blades present around its perimeter. In theory, the blades are meant to produce down-force in right spin to increase the grip of the Beyblade on the stadium floor by pushing air downward and create upper-force in left spin which would decrease the friction between the Beyblade and the stadium floor by pushing air upwards. In reality however, due to the small size of the blades the down/upper-force created is negligible and the said blades serve no other purposes other than drastically reducing the Life-After-Death of Boost. Furthermore, Boost has a light weight even for a non-Core Disc and a poor weight distribution making it a poor choice for Attack, Defense and Stamina combinations.
As such, Boost is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-34 Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable
- B-38 Beyblade Burst Entry Set - Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable
- B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y - 02: Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding
- B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y - 07: Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press
- B-62 Dual Cyclone BeyStadium DX Set - Fang Fenrir Boost Jaggy
- B-64 Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver. - Storm Spriggan Boost Impact
- B9487 Valtryek V2 Boost Variable
- B9498 Epic Rivals Battle Set - Valtryek V2 Boost Variable
- C0706 Avatar Attack Battle Set - Valtryek V2 Boost Variable
- C2356 Jormuntor J2 & Fengriff F2 Dual Pack - Fengriff F2 Boost Jaggy
- C3401 Apex Attack Pack - Valtryek V2 Boost Variable
- E1064 Caynox & Wyvron W2 Dual Pack - Wyvron W2 Boost Jaggy