|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Knuckle is a circular Forge Disc with six notches around the perimeter and four holes near the center of the Forge Disc. The letter "K" is written on it prongs for easy differentiation from other Forge Discs. Due to the holes in the Disc, Most of the weight of Knuckle is focused around its perimeter giving it high Outward-Weight-Distribution which results in excellent stamina properties. However, it lags behind other Forge Discs like Spread and Gravity in terms of Stamina potential.
Although, one advantage Knuckle holds over the aforementioned Forge Discs is increased burst resistance which only falls behind Down and Armed, both of which suffer from scraping issues and low stamina respectively. Due to its good stamina, decent weight and high burst resistance, Knuckle was once an excellent Forge Disc for all kinds of Customizations. However, Knuckle has one major weakness, the protrusions nullify Life-After-Death potential which is detrimental in the current Life-After-Death centered metagame.
Knuckle was an excellent Forge Disc for all types of Customizations, but is now outclassed by the heavier and more versatile Core Discs and Disc Frames.
As such, Knuckle is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-35 Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite
- B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y - 03: Rising Ragnaruk Knuckle Yielding
- B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y - 04: Kaiser Kerbeus Knuckle Revolve
- B9488 Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite
- B9498 Epic Rivals Battle Set - Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite
- E1060 Minoboros M2 Knuckle Jaggy
- E1065 Xcalius X2 & Yegdrion Y2 Dual Pack - Xcalius X2 Knuckle Impact