It is perfectly round, with the exception of a small indent on one side. It is made with an elevated platform in its center and a very thin surrounding ring. On the upper side of the Forge Disc, two letter Cs appear for easy differentiation from other Forge Discs.
With its sub-par weight, the creator's weight distribution intention is lost. In theory, the concept could have helped specific types of Beyblade combos, however Central's inferior weight relegated it to the outclassed category upon release.
- B-04 Kerbeus Central Defense
- B-06 Ragnaruk Central Accel
- B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw - 05: Valkyrie Central Fusion
- B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw - 06: Spriggan Central Accel
- B-17 Odin Central Blow
- B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Defense & Stamina - Ragnaruk Central Massive
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle - 05: Wyvern Central Needle
- B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gigant Gaia .Q.F - 08: Draciel Shield Central Press
- B9497 Horusood & Kerbeus Dual Pack
- B9493 Spryzen & Odax Dual Pack
- B9503 Roktavor Central Accel
- C2271 Odax Central Blow