|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Armed has a bulky appearance implying a heavy weight while in reality it is actually very light due to how hollow the Disc is. Armed’s lightness gave it the greatest Burst resistance of any Disc at the time while the relatively smooth surface reduced recoil when struck if paired with a Performance Tip with poor stability. However, this same lightness severely reduced Knock-Out resistance and stamina as a trade-off.
At the time of release, Armed was a decent Disc for Burst Defense combinations. However, with the release of the heavier SwitchStrike/God Layer System, the need for lightweight Discs to increase Burst resistance no longer applies, making Armed outclassed by Core Discs and Frames.
As such, Armed is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-14 Wyvern Armed Massive
- B-28 Neptune Armed Zephyr
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle - 02: Deathscyther Armed Blow
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle - 06: Odin Armed Claw
- B9496 Nepstrius & Roktavor Dual Pack - Nepstrius Armed Zephyr
- B9507 Wyvron Armed Massive
- C0707 Custom Clash Pack - Nepstrius Armed Zephyr
- E1068 Orpheus O2 & Unicrest U2 Dual Pack - Orpheus O2 Armed Defense