|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Force (フォース, Fōsu) is a Forge Disc released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme on December 26th, 2015. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Roktavor R2 & Xcalius Dual Pack.
Force features a diamond shaped design with weight focused on each of the four corners. Such a weight distribution is meant to increase Attack potential with Layers of the same shape. However, several factors limit the effectiveness of Force, the first is the shape as there are few Layers that benefit from the weight distribution, the second is the small size and thus light weight of the Disc which limits the weight it does distribute.
Due to Force's lightweight and odd weight distribution makes it outclassed by many other Discs. Especially with the release of the heavier Core Discs and Disc Frames.
As such, Force is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-23 Xcalibur Force Xtreme
- B-42 Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy
- B-00 Xcalibur Force Xtreme (Gold Ver.) (wbba. Store Exclusive)
- B-00 Xcalibur Force Xtreme (Holy Knight Ver.)
- C0596 Roktavor R2 & Xcalius Dual Pack - Xcalius Force Xtreme
- C0598 Doomscizor D2 & Unicrest U2 Dual Pack - Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy
- C0600 Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy
- C1516 Master Kit - Xcalius Force Xtreme
- C2331 Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy
- E1050 Fengriff F2 Force Quake