Oval, like the name implies, is shaped like an oval. Os appear on the upper side of the Forge Disc as well for easy recognition. In theory, Oval would provide extra momentum to the Beyblade's spin by spreading the weight at two opposite sides. However, its underside is mostly hollowed out, making it the lightest Forge Disc released. Its odd shape only ends up hindering the Beyblade's stability, making the customization using it precess dangerously the moment another Beyblade hits it. Even for niche combinations such as Hop Attackers using Quake, Oval only poses a risk of destabilization, and it cannot make up for it by any significant aid in attack.
This Forge Disc is useless for all types of Beyblades and should never be considered in competitive play.
- B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel
- B-21 Beyblade Custom Set Attack & Balance - Minoboros Oval Quake
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle - 07: Odin Oval Fusion
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle - 08: Valkyrie Oval Needle
- B-57 Triple Booster Set - Chaos Oval Gyro
- B9505 Doomscizor Oval Accel
- C0707 Custom Clash Pack - Minoboros Oval Quake
- C0942 Minoboros Oval Quake
- C2358 Gaianon G2 & Doomscizor Dual Pack - Doomscizor Oval Accel
- E1064 Caynox & Wyvron W2 Dual Pack - Caynox Oval Gyro