7 (セブン, Sebun) is a Forge Disc released as part of the Burst System as well as the God Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan 7 Merge on July 1st, 2017. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the SwitchStrike Starter Pack Legend Spryzen S3 7 Merge.
7, like other odd numbered Core Discs, is an asymmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 7 is designed similar to Gravity or Heavy, with seven designs jutting out that resemble the number "7". At first glance, the Disc looks unbalanced, but in reality, two of the sections on one side being halves makes it balanced. 7 is one of the heaviest Discs thus far, outclassed only by 0, and has a ideal weight distribution for Stamina Combinations. Its high Outward Weight Distribution grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential without the severe Burst Risk of 8. With the use of Disc Frames, 7 can be used to great effect in any Combination.
Use in Mobile Attack Combinations
7 can be used in the Mobile Attack Combination Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur 7 Bump/Meteor/Star/Vortex Xtreme/Variable (Worn). The aggressive shape and heavy weight of Legend Spriggan/Sieg Xcalibur combined with the heavy weight of 7 Bump/Meteor/Star/Vortex can assist in providing powerful hits. Using Xtreme/Variable (Worn) can also provide more powerful hits.
Use in Stationary Attack Combinations
7 can be used in the Stationary Attack Combination Sieg Xcalibur/Twin Nemesis (Upper Mode) 7 Cross/Glaive/Star Revolve/Atomic/Orbit. The high recoil of Sieg Xcalibur and destabilization of Twin Nemesis (Upper Mode) works with 7's weight to create high Burst and KO potential while Cross/Glaive/Star and Revolve/Atomic/Orbit bolster 7's high Stamina and adds Life After Death.
Use in Defense Combinations
7 can be used in the Defense Combination Spriggan Requiem/Alter Chronos/Drain Fafnir 7 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit. 7 provides high Stamina, KO and Burst Defense, which synergies with the low recoil and high Burst resistance of Spriggan Requiem/Alter Chronos/Drain Fafnir.
Use in Stamina Combinations
7 can be used in the Stamina Combination Deep Chaos 7 Revolve/Atomic/Orbit. This Combination features high Stamina while 7 also provides KO Defense while Revolve/Atomic and Deep Chaos provide greater Stamina and Life After Death.
Due to 7's high Stamina and versatility, it is a must have for competitive bladers.
Differences in the Hasbro Version
Hasbro's 7 is somewhat more hollowed out than Takara Tomy's 7, making it slightly lighter. This small reduction in weight slightly reduces Stamina, Attack and Defense potential, but is still comparable.
As such, while Takara Tomy's version is still preferred, Hasbro's 7 is still a must have for competitive bladers.
- B-86 Legend Spriggan 7 Merge
- B-98 God Customize Set - Drain Fafnir 7Star Zephyr
- B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan .7U.Hn - 01: Beat Kukulcan 7Under Hunter
- B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan .7U.Hn - 05: Guardian Kerbeus 7 Nothing
- B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk .11R.Wd - 04: Emperor Forneus 7 Zeta
- B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard .12L.Ds - 04: Arc Bahamut 7Lift Xtend
- B-121 Super Z Triple Booster Set - Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic
- B-00 Amaterios 7Meteor Xtreme
- B-00 Duo Eclipse 7Star Unite
- E1031 Legend Spryzen S3 7 Merge
- E1038 Fafnir F3 7Cross Survive
- E1043 Khalzar K3 7Under Hunter
- E2457 Quad Ring Combat Pack - Roktavor R3 7 Atomic
- E2459 Spin Shifter Pack - Fafnir F3 7Meteor Flugel
- E5303 Ultimate Tournament Collection - Khalzar K3 7Under Hunter