Fury Capricorn 100HF is an Attack-type Legend Beyblade. It is the Legend version of Capricorn 100HF. It was re-released in a booster and new packaging without a Ripcord Launcher under Beyblade: Metal Masters.
Face Bolt: Capricorn
The face on this Beyblade depicts a Goat, which is represented by the constellation Capricornus, one of the twelve zodiac signs and one of the 88 constellations in space.In the Hasbro version of this face bolt, the word "Capricorne" is omitted from the banner.
Energy Ring: Capricorn
The Energy Ring is fluorescent red in color. On the two sides of the wheel are heads of a goat. On some sides of the Energy Ring, there are jagged spikes. These spikes are good for upper attacks
Fusion Wheel: Fury
Fury is a fusion wheel with moderate recoil and excellent smash attack. Although the Cyber metal wheel is a better option, it is essential to own due to it having excellent smash in the combo MF-H Fury Bull 85R2F. It is also has a smooth surface on it to add some defense to it.
Spin Track: 100
- Height: 10.0 millimeters
100's low height allows Attack-based Wheels such as storm to make good contact with opposing Tracks and Wheels. It is outclassed by 90 and 85 though.
Performance Tip: Hole Flat
- Weight: 0.5 grams
HF has a very similar movement speed to that of F, with the main difference being a slight Stamina improvement due to the hole in the middle of the tip. But, with this comes the detriment of even less grip to the stadium floor than F, and also increased fragility.
- Fury Capricorn 100HF was re-released in a Hasbro Face-Off Pack called Poison Fury Showdown, alongside Poison Pegasus ED145JB.
- The Fury Fusion Wheel bears a resemblance to the Vulcan and Beat Fusion Wheels.
- However Fury is outclassed by both Fusion Wheels.
- The Fury wheel is extremely resistant to spin steal because of it's smooth edges and it's powerful smash attack.
- It is the third Bey with the 100HF combo. The first being Lightning L-Drago 100HF, the second being Cyber Pegasus 100HF.