|Grand Capricorn 145D|
|Face Bolt||Capricorn (Capricorne)|
|Energy Ring||Capricorn (Capricorne)|
|First Appearance (Anime)||The Axe of Destruction|
|First Appearance (Manga)||None|
Face Bolt: Capricorn
The face on this Beyblade depicts a Goat, which is represented by Capricornus, one of the 12 zodiac signs. Capricorne is one of 88 constellations in space. It is purple in color, with an orange goat head and Capricorn written on it.
Energy Ring: Capricorn
The Energy Ring is a fluorescent orange color. On the two sides of the Energy Ring are heads of a goat. On some sides of the Energy Ring, there are jagged spikes. Those spikes are good for upper attacks. There is no difference between the Spiral Capricorne 90MF energy ring and this energy ring, except sticker placement.
Attack: 4 - Defense: 2 - Stamina: 1
Fusion Wheel: GrandThe Grand Wheel looks very similar to the Pre-Hybrid Scorpio Wheel, but the "grooves" are only half the height. Basically, it is a bigger Twisted Wheel, but hollow with more detail and less weight. It doesn't exactly have a complex design, but it is an OK Stamina Wheel. It is too light to provide any decent Defense capabillities and is instead is a worse version of the Burn and Earth Wheels, due to the separate indents in the wheel creating, some recoil. This wheel can be used as a backup attack wheel, due to its recoil. It experiences less slowdown than most wheels.
It does have some defensive capabilities if used in the heavy combo MF-H Grand Kerbecs BD145RS/RB/MB A good customization for it is Grand Pegasus II DF145SD/MB
Attack: 2 - Defense: 4 - Stamina: 1
Spin Track: 145
- Weight: 1.5 grams
Performance Tip: Defense
- Weight: 1 gram
This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction. However it is easier to knock over than WD yet harder to knock over than SD.
- It is one of the many Beyblades that use the 145D combo, the others being Vulcan Horuseus 145D, Counter Scorpio 145D , Pirates Orochi 145D, Leone 145D, Aries 145D, and Legend Counter Leone 145D.
- This beyblade has the energy ring for Fury Capricorn 100HF, it is unknown why.
- Though being a Defense Type, they both have great attack power.
- Grand Capricorn is the third Beyblade to have the Fusion wheel Grand. The second being Grand Cetus T125RS and the first being Grand Cetus WD145RS.
- Although Hasbro was the only company that released this Beyblade as a whole Bey (in the Excalibur Team Pack), it is very much possible to build a Takara Tomy version of this Bey with the following separate parts:
- It is one of the only Beys that was released only by Hasbro, and was in the anime.
- It's the 4th Capricorn Bey to be released.
- In real life, Hasbro released Grand Capricorn 145D with the Capricorn II facebolt instead, it does not show the ribbon that says "Capricorne" on it.