Helios (ヘリオス Heriosu) is a character in the Beyblade film, Metal Fight Beyblade VS the Sun: Sol Blaze, the Scorching-hot Invader. His Beyblade is Sol Blaze V145AS.
Helios has big, spiky, white hair. His eyes are blue and make him look serious most of the time. He wears a red scarf along with a black, yellow, and red jacket, brown gloves and a green shirt underneath. He wears a black belt, white pants, and brown boots. On the back of his leather jacket, there is a sun symbol.
His grandfather Bakin, raised him since he was young. He taught Helios almost everything he knows, from how to walk and talk, to how to launch and battle with a Beyblade. Bakin used his Bey, Dark Poseidon to unlock Sol Blaze and it was given to Helios, who was told that he was chosen to use this bey to work for the revival of Atlantis.
Metal Fight Beyblade VS the Sun: Sol Blaze
Helios first appears on screen in a summer tournament, where he horribly defeats half of the participants, among them Gingka's friends. He's only interested in a battle against Gingka's Pegasus however, which he easily wins.
In the duration of the movie, it turns out that Helios works for Bakin's Atlantis cult, The Sun Footsoldiers, and that their goal is the revival of Atlantis itself. For this, Helios fights without second thoughts, also defeating Masamune Kadoya, Ryutaro Fukami, Tetsuya Watarigani and Tobio Oike as they challenge him.
Finally, Gingka and his friends challenge him again, on Bakin's boat. Unknown to them, the energy from their battle is used to change the course of a comet passing earth, to hit the planet directly.
Realizing that Bakin has only been using him, Helios decides to battle alongside Gingka to save earth. They go to space to oppose the comet directly and with their combined blader skills, they manage to prevent the catastrophe.
- Sol Blaze V145AS: Helios' Beyblade in the movie.
- Thermal Herculeo DF145S: Helios' Beyblade when he was younger.
- Blaze Execution: Sol Blaze creates an enormous tornado of fire to defeat it's opponent. Similar to Ryuga, Helios's special move goes by its own exclusive name, being called a Scorching Move.
|Metal Fight Beyblade VS the Sun: Sol Blaze|
|Masamune Kadoya, Ryutaro Fukami, Tetsuya Watarigani and Tobio Oike||Win|
- When Helios was little, he had a Thermal Herculeo DF145S.
- Helios name comes from the Greek God, Helios, the original God of the Sun.
- Helios' only anime appearance outside the movie, is in the ending pictures of Shogun Steel, where he is shown at a space research facility with Team Lovushka.