Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is considered a Stub. You can help Beyblade Wiki by expanding it.|
Hyperblades was a series of Beyblades that were released by Hasbro during the Plastic Generation years of 2003, 2004 and 2005. They consisted of re-released Beyblades redecorated with two colours on the Attack Ring that when the Blade was spun, the two colours would come together to create a whole new colour, completely. Thus, creating a "hyperactive" sensation.
In mid-December 2012, Hasbro re-introduced the theme with the same purpose to apply to the Beyblade: Metal Fury toyline which utilizes Beyblades with the 4D System. Spark FX is also implemented with these new reiterations, as well. There is also a Hyper Strike Set released with a recoloring of Cosmic Pegasus F:D and L-Drago Destructor F:S, different from these single packs.
List of Beyblades
- A-09: Galzzly
- A-10: Galman
- A-24: Driger Fang
- A-25: Dragoon Fighter
- A-35: Draciel Fortress
- A-39: Wolborg 2
- A-40: Seaborg 2
- Hyper Strike Set
- BB-M28-FX: Omega Dragonis 85XF
- BB-105-FX: Cosmic Pegasus F:D
- BB-108-FX: L-Drago Destructor F:S
- BB-114-FX: Variares D:D
- BB-116-FX: Jade Jupiter S130RB
- BB-117-FX: Blitz Striker 100RSF
- BB-118-FX: Phantom Orion B:D
- BB-122-FX: Diablo Nemesis X:D
- BB-124-FX: Kreis Cygnus 145WD
- BB-126-FX: Flash Sagittario 230WD
- Hyperblades are around 1 gram lighter than their Takara Tomy counterparts; This is caused by the fact that Spark FX beyblades are more easily breakable than Takara Tomy's, and partially from a lack of iron fillings.
- Despite Fang Leone being the second 4D beyblade seen in the anime, there is no Hyperblade version to date.
- Beat Lynx has been released by Hasbro twice without a 4D system (once without the 4D system, another in Spark FX, yet again without the 4D system) and currently does not have a Hyperblades version.