Libra DF145BS is a Stamina type Beyblade owned in the manga by Hokuto. Its "Legend" version is Thunder Libra DF145BS. Libra has the same bottom combo as Pisces and Virgo. It is a 4-Layer beyblade.Template:Beyblade: Metal Fusion
Face Bolt: Libra
The Face Bolt depicts "Libra", the seventh astrological sign of the Zodiac. The Face Bolt also bears a resemblance to the Libra star constellation.
- Weight: 40.5 grams
Representing the scales, Libra has small intrusions, making little recoil. Due to such little recoil, Libra is a great choice for Defense types. Libra also has some Stamina use, due to being balanced, although it is outclassed. Libra is also the heaviest Pre-HWS Wheel.
Libra with Metal Face was once banned by the WBO because it was dominating the metagame. Takara-Tomys's weight limit was 47g. Some customs exceeded 47g (MF-H Libra R145MB), which it was why it was banned. Recently, Libra has been unbanned because there were now many other Fusion Wheel that exceeded 47g, like Twisted.
- Libra AD145/UW145/DF145/145EWD/WD/W2D/SD (Stamina)
- MF-H Libra AD145/DF145/UW145RF (Balance) Combined with Metal Face and a RF tip, Libra provides great smash attack, and the Metal Face minimizes recoil. F:D also gives it enough stamina to defeat an average Defense/Stamina type.
Spin Track: Down Force 145 (DF145)
- Weight: 3 grams
DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. It is now on par with 145 in Stamina combinations. Tracks such as AD145, 145, 100, 90, DF145 itself, and even 85 are generally used.
Bottom: Ball Sharp (BS)
- Weight: 1 gram
BS's performance is quite similar to that of S. BS offers very little movement and as such gives no Attack potential. The pointed tip allows for very little friction between the Bottom and the stadium surface, which helps prevent the loss of spin velocity. BS has decent Solo Spin Time, but because the tip is so fine, it experiences the same balance issues that S does. In conclusion, D, SD, and WD are much better choices for Stamina.
- Libra D125HF - Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Black).
- Libra 100F - Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Red).
- Libra 145S - BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type (Purple).
- Thunder Libra DF145BS - The legend version of Libra DF145BS released by Hasbro.
- Libra 100D - Comes With The Super Deck Set.
- Infinity Libra GB145S A limited edition bey