|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Luinor L2 Nine Spiral, known in Japan as Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (ロストロンギヌス・ナイン・スパイラル, Rosuto Ronginusu Nain Supairaru) is a Attack-Type Beyblade released as part of the Burst System as well as the Dual Layer System. It was released as a Starter in Japan on December 28th, 2016 for 1620円 and was later released in western countries as a Starter Pack.
Energy Layer - Luinor L2
Main article: Energy Layer - Luinor L2
Forge Disc - Nine
Main article: Forge Disc - Nine
Performance Tip - Spiral
Main article: Performance Tip - Spiral
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral is the first left spinning Beyblade of the Burst franchise.
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral is the first Beyblade from the Burst franchise to have metal on the top layer.
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral is one of the best selling Beyblades from the Burst franchise.
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral is the final boss of the Dual Layer Series of Burst, and the winner of the Beyblade Championship in the anime.
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral is the Beyblade that broke Shu's Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite in the anime.