|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
"Lost Luinor .N.Sp" ("Lost Longinus", ロストロンギヌス; Rosuto Ronginusu N.Sp) is a Attack-Type Beyblade released as part of the Burst System. It was released in Japan on December 28, 2016 for 1300円.
Energy Layer: Lost Longinus
Main article: Energy Layer - Lost Longinus
Energy Layer - Lost Longinus The Lost Longinus Layer is the heaviest layer in the dual layer series of Beyblade Burst due to the double metal dragon heads on the layer, It also is this first beyblade to have metal on the top of the layer.
Forge Disc: Nine
Main article: Forge Disc - Nine
Forge Disc - Nine The Nine disk has nine protrusions that goes to the left.It is basically a left rotating version of the boost disk with a nice blue paint job to add the finishing touch.
Performance Tip: Spiral
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral is the first left spinning beyblade of the Burst franchise.
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral is the first beyblade from the Burst franchise to have metal on the top layer
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral is one of the best selling beyblades from the Burst franchise
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral is the final boss of the dual layer series of Burst, and the winner of the beyblade championship in the anime
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral is the beyblade that broke Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite in the anime