Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Romaji||"Shukumei no raibaru"|
|Episode Number||21 (MM) 72 (MF)|
|Arc||Big Bang Bladers|
|Previous Episode||Horuseus VS Striker|
|Next Episode||The Third Match: On The Edge|
|Japanese||August 22, 2010|
|English||December 6, 2011|
|Opening||Spinning the World|
|Ending||Ōzora wo Koete Yuke|
|Featured Bey||Rock Leone 145WB Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F|
|Main Character Debuts||None|
Gingka and Kyoya face off in a long, epic battle. Both use their special moves in an extreme battle. Kyoya's training in the Valley of Storms is revealed, showing how he created his new special move. Their battle and the episode ends with a tie.
- Gingka Hagane
- Kyoya Tategami
- Masamune Kadoya
- Tsubasa Otori
- Benkei Hanawa (as Masked Bull)
- Yu Tendo
- Madoka Amano
Special Moves Used
- Star Booster Attack(Gingka's)
- Lion Gale Force Wall (Kyoya's)
- True Lion Gale Force Wall (Kyoya's)
- True Lion Wild Wing Fang Dance (Kyoya's)
- True King Lion Tearing Blast (Kyoya's)
- King Lion Reverse Wind Strike (Kyoya's)
Differences in adaptations
- This is the second time two beyblades was featured in the title card. This features Rock Leone 145WB and Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F. The first time was in The Festival of Warriors that features Grand Cetus WD145RS and Grand Cetus T125RS.