Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article contains information about Unreleased material.|
As such, the content of the article may change dramatically as more information becomes available. Please do not add speculation to this article and try to provide a source for any information you add.
The Octagon Showdown Battle Set is an upcoming set to the Hasbro-developed BeyWarrior Battlers side-series of the Beyblade toyline. It has an approximate MSRP listing of $39.99 USD and will see release in fall 2013.
- Samurai Ifrit - Orange Head, orange Arms, black Torso with orange highlights and an orange Shogun Tip. Uses two flame katana Warrior Weapons.
- Ronin Dragoon - White Head with crimson highlights, gray Arms, crimson and pearl Torso and white Shogun Tip. Uses two purple lance Warrior Weapons.
- Orange Ripcord
- Black Ripcord
- Octagon Showdown Arena
- Two Collector Cards for BeybladeBattles.com
As its name suggests, it will feature an octagon-shaped arena acting as the "stadium" for the BeyWarriors. It was announced via Hasbro's press release for the American International Toy Fair 2013 from February 10 to February 13.
It is said to be "intricately designed" and will allow the Battlers to "spin, crash, and ricochet".
- Get an all-new way to Let It Rip with the 2 exclusive battlers and arena in the all-in-one Octagon Showdown Battle Set
- Pit your Samurai Ifrit Speed Attack battler against your Ronin Dragoon Range Attack battler
- Change Warrior Weapon positions for different battle action
- Switch Warrior Weapons and Shogun Tips among your BeyWarriors Battlers (other battlers sold separately) to see how different combinations change the way they battle
- Octagon Showdown Beystadium arena has 2 entrance ramps