Pegasis 105F is an Attack-type Beyblade that appears in the "Metal Fight Beyblade" manga. It was one of the first four Metal Fight Beyblades released, and is part of the Horoscope Series along with Leone 145D, Bull 125SF, and Sagittario 145S. It is owned by Gingka Hagane in the man. Its evolution is Storm Pegasus 105RF and its Legend Version is Cyber Pegasus 105F. It is the first Beyblade in the Pegasus lineage.
Face Bolt: Pegasis
Main article: Face Bolt - Pegasis
The Face Bolt depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. In Greek mythology, Pegasus was a white, winged, divine horse that was turned into a constellation by the Greek god, Zeus. The design features Pegasus' face with what appears to be an "P" and "S" next to it. They are orange in color whilst on a blue Face Bolt.
Main article: Wheel - Pegasis
|Weight:||36 grams||Full Width:||43.5 to 44.0 mm||Highest discontinued point:||13.0 mm||Maximum Height:||9.7 mm||Minimum Height:||6.5 mm||Upward Declination:||~ 28°|
Pegasis consists of a three-winged design. Each of the three sections has a flat front that connects the protrusions. The segments slightly curve upwards in the shape of wings, with two pointed ridges near the end. Hoove-like parts can also be observed in the design.
This Wheel is one of the best Smash Attack Wheels from the Metal System series. Surprisingly however, its potential was not realized by the community until much later. After the Metal System had already ended, MF Pegasis 145RF was eventually popularized due to its high success rate against WB-tipped Defense combos, which were top-tier at the time. In combination with MF and RF, the Recoil Pegasis did experience was minimized, which allowed for its powerful Smash Attack to KO opponents with ease, especially Stamina types. However, when rubber-based Defense became a reality with Bottoms such as RS, Pegasis, and other popular right-spin Attack Wheels of the time (such as Storm, Ray, and Sagittario) were unable to contend with the strong grip those Bottoms provided and, as a result, fell into disuse.
The original design of Pegasis (pictured to the right) was changed to the current design sometime before the launch of Metal Fight Beyblade. No official statement was made, but the Beyblade community has speculated that it was due to probable breakage problems with each of the three highly exposed "wings" on the Wheel.
Spin Track: 105
Main article: Spin Track - 105
|Weight:||1 gram||Width with Handles:||22.0 mm||Maximum Width:||18.0 mm||Minimum Width:||16.0 mm||Core Cylinder Diameter:||11.0 mm||Full Height:||10.50 mm|
This Track is the fourth lowest Track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but still is an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Tracks are available.
Performance Tip: Flat (F)
Main article: Performance Tip - Flat
|Full Width:||15.92 mm||Tip Width:||4.08 mm||Full Height:||8.96 mm||Tip Height:||5.96 mm|
Although Pegasis did enjoy a renaissance of sorts in 2010 after its use for Smash Attack was discovered and popularized, its revival was cut short relatively quickly with the release of RS in Grand Ketos T125/WD145RS. Additionally, both 105 and F have generally been overshadowed by newer parts like 85/90/100 and RF/R²F, which leaves very little reason to purchase Pegasis 105F currently. Therefore, there is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade outside of collection reasons.
- In the manga, Gingka used to own a wooden variant of Pegasis 105F when he was a child, according to Hokuto.
- Despite official images, the Pegasis Wheel protrusions are a turquoise rather than a blue in colour.
- This is the first Beyblade with the 105F combo, the second starter Beyblade to have 105F combo is L-Drago 105F.
- It is the first Beyblade in the Metal Fight Beyblade toyline.
- The Pegasus wheel used to be one of the top tier attack wheels until Vulcan and Gravity were released.
- Pegasis 105F (Prototype) - BB-00 Pegasis Prototype (Silver).
- Pegasis 145D - BB-05 Booster Pegasis 145D (Black).
- Pegasis 145SF - Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries (Red).
- Pegasis 145F - Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries (Green).
- Pegasis 105F - A purple version was distributed in Japan to Bladers by the WBBA after they had collected a certain amount of points/cards. The Face Bolt is black with the WBBA's logo engraved in gold.
- Cyber Pegasus 105F - The Hasbro equivalent to Pegasis 105F, part of the Legend series.
- MF-H Pegasus 85RF - Comes with the Super Deck Set.
- Pegasis 100HF - A black version that came with Aquario 105F.