Zephyr features a flat tip with a hole in its surface. A stylized letter Z is embossed on the top of the Performance Tip for easy differentiation.
Zephyr moves aggressively around the BeyStadium; it gradually moves towards the center as its velocity decreases. Despite raw attacks that aren't generally as hard as Xtreme, Zephyr compensates for this and provides Stamina, allowing for increased versatility and viability in Attack/Stamina hybrids, as a result.
The versatile Zephyr has shown use in Attack/Stamina hybrids. Being made of plastic allows for more stamina and less aggression than Xtreme.
Zephyr is a viable piece among every Blader's collection.
- B-28 Neptune Armed Zephyr
- B-98 Beyblade God Customize Set - Drain Fafnir 7Star Zephyr
- B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan .7U.Hn - 07: Mad Minoboros 5Vortex Zephyr
- B9496 Nepstrius & Roktavor Dual Pack
- C0707 Custom Clash Pack
- C0603 Nepstrius N2 Vertical Zephyr
- E1051 Ifritor I2 Infinity Zephyr
- E1067 Tyros T2 & Doomscizor D2 Dual Pack
- Despite being a Hole Flat tip, which are commonly classed as Attack types, Zephyr is marketed as a Balance Type Performance Tip.