Zephyr (ゼファー, Zefā) is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-28 Booster Neptune Armed Zephyr on January 23rd, 2016. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Nepstrius & Roktavor Dual Pack.
Zephyr features a flat tip with a hole in its surface, akin to the Hole Flat Performance Tip from the Metal Saga. A stylized letter Z is embossed on the top of the Performance Tip for easy differentiation.
Zephyr moves aggressively around the stadium; it gradually moves towards the center as its velocity decreases. Despite raw attacks that aren't generally as hard as Xtreme, Zephyr compensates for this and provides Stamina, allowing for increased versatility and viability in Attack/Stamina Hybrids as a result.
The versatile Zephyr has shown use in Attack/Stamina Hybrids. Being made of plastic allows for more Stamina and less aggression than Xtreme.
As such, Zephyr is a viable piece in a blader's collection.
- B-28 Neptune Armed Zephyr
- B-98 God Customize Set - Drain Fafnir 7Star Zephyr
- B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan .7U.Hn - 07: Mad Minoboros 5Vortex Zephyr
- B9496 Nepstrius & Roktavor Dual Pack - Nepstrius Armed Zephyr
- C0603 Nepstrius N2 Vertical Zephyr
- C0707 Custom Clash Pack - Nepstrius Armed Zephyr
- E1051 Ifritor I2 Infinity Zephyr
- E1067 Tyros T2 & Doomscizor D2 Dual Pack - Tyros T2 Infinity Zephyr
- Despite being a Hole Flat tip, which are commonly classed as Attack types, Zephyr is marketed as a Balance Type Performance Tip.