Edge features 4 vertical wings that descend toward an apex, making for a sharp bottom. Due to this pointy tip, it suffers from very poor balance, causing it to tilt on its axis and even topple over sooner than other Performance Tips from the Beyblade Burst Series, such as Defense, Survive, and even Claw. Edge's wings are 90° apart which seem to have the intention of stabilization. However, this effect is negligible and possibly even is a contributing factor to this Performance Tip's imbalance.
Overall, Edge is a Performance Tip that is too imbalanced to find use in the competitive metagame, especially since it cannot effectively use this lack of balance to destabilize the opponent either.
- B-20 Horusood Spread Edge
- B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan .7U.Hn - 03: Valkyrie 1Flow Edge
- B9497 Horusood & Kerbeus Dual Pack
- C0943 Yegdrion Ring Edge
- C2270 Horusood Spread Edge
- C2286 Evipero E2 & Horusood H2 Dual Pack
- E1058 Phantazus P2 Polish Edge
- E1065 Xcalius X2 & Yegdrion Y2 Dual Pack