Weight features a ball shaped tip made of metal, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Metal Ball Performance Tip, surrounded by a plastic ridge.
Like Metal Ball, the metal tip is meant to decrease friction with the stadium floor and improve stability and Knock-Out resistance by lowing the center of balance with its weight and the plastic ridge is meant to provide Life-After-Death with its smooth perimeter.
In practice however, the shape and diameter of the ball creates a semi-aggressive movement pattern early in battle if hard launched, bringing the Beyblade close to the Tornado Ridge. Due to the low friction of the metal, a Beyblade in this state becomes much easier to Knock-Out. A secondary weakness is the plastic ridge, its low positioning means that it is easy for it to contact the stadium floor which exacerbates the aforementioned issue and drains stamina.
While Weight's sheer weight can improve Knock-Out defense it's mitigated by the low friction of metal and rarity of Knock-Outs in the Burst metagame.
While the metal does give this Performance Tip less friction and therefore more stamina in theory, in practice its movement pattern and poor stability makes it outclassed by other Performance Tips such as Revolve, Atomic and Orbit.
However, Weight can act as a somewhat suitable replacement and its high weight makes it a welcome addition to anyone's collection.
- B-59 Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight (translucent yellow orange)
- Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight (Saint Thunder Ver.)
- Zillion Zeus Infinity Weight (Black Ver.)
- B-65 Beyblade Super Custom Set Speed Ver. - Psychic Phantom Polish Weight (translucent yellow)
- B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - 04: Exceed Evil-eye 2Glaive Weight (translucent orange)
- B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - 08: Beast Behemoth 4Cross Weight (translucent brown)