Flugel (フリューゲル, Furyūgeru) is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System as well as the God Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-75 Booster Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel on March 18th, 2017. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the SwitchStrike Starter Pack Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel.
Flugel features a low angled cone tip that sits at the standard height akin to Survive, but differs by featuring four wings, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Down Force 145, that offer Upper Force in Right-Spin and Down Force in Left-Spin.
The cone shape gives Flugel low surface area and friction to conserve Stamina in battle while also providing stability, giving a Combination resistance against the Layer scraping against the Stadium floor and losing Stamina.
In theory, when used in Right-Spin Combinations, the Upper Force would increase Stamina by generating an air current that "lifts" the Beyblade off of the stadium, effectively reducing the friction between Flugel and the stadium. When used in Left-Spin Combinations, the Down Force generated would push the Beyblade down into the stadium and crease stability at the cost of Stamina. However in practice, the small size of the wings means that any Upper Force or Down Force generated is minimal with no discernible difference in performance.
With no discernible improvement in performance compared to Survive, Flugel is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-75 Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel (translucent orange)
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda .8F.Fl - 01: Maximum Garuda 8Flow Flugel
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda .8F.Fl - 02: God Valkyrie 2 Flugel
- B-95 Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus .5S.Tw - 06: Quad Quetzalcoatl 4Star Flugel
- E1030 Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel
- E1034 Genesis Valtryek V3 4Glaive Flugel
- E1036 Garuda G3 8Flow Flugel
- E2459 Spin Shifter Pack - Fafnir F3 7Meteor Flugel