|Ray Gil 100RSF|
|Also known as:||N/A|
|First appearance: (Anime)||Beyblade: Metal Masters - Episode 32|
|First appearance: (Manga)||N/A|
Face Bolt: GilThe Face Bolt depicts Carina, one of the 88 constellations in space which is also the keel of a ship. It is shown as a skeleton face of a dragon/sea monster on a transparent dark blue Face Bolt.
Energy Ring: Gil
- Weight: 2.8 grams
Gil is a purplish-blue Energy Ring that representing a full skeleton of a Dragon/Sea Monster with blue spots representing the bones and sharp edges. In the anime, this Clear Wheel was equipped with Attack power and protection from Force Smash attacks from above. In reality, this feature does not exist. It is un-even with the "feet" on one side and the "head" on the other. It is similar to the Libra clear wheel, but has a more complex and jagged design. It has 2 "spines" on both sides and feet and a head on the other.
Customization:Bakushin/Rock/Counter Gil 145/125D/WD
Attack: 4 - Defense: 1 - Stamina: 2
Fusion Wheel: Ray
- Weight: 29.4 grams
Ray has a three-winged design like the Storm Wheel, in which, each wing has two square-like indents. Ray has some considerable Smash Attack attributes, largely shown at high spin velocities. It is still outclassed by other Fusion Wheel such as Lightning, Vulcan, and Blitz. It does have some recoil, but this can be stopped with a Metal Face Bolt or a Rubber Flat. Overall, Ray is a decent Fusion Wheel. Its stickers can be applied on it without being scratched off in battle.
- MF Ray Byxis/Striker (Unicorno) I 100RF/R2F/MF/CS (Attack)
Attack: 4 - Defense: 1 - Stamina: 2
Spin Track: 100
- Weight: 1.29 grams
This Track is currently the third lowest Track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85 and 90 Tracks. 100 usually has no problem with floor scrapes, and while generally an outclassed part, it is still competitively viable, particularly in Attack customizations, where it still makes good contact with most opposing Beys.
- Attack: 2 - Defense: 0 - Stamina: 0
- MF-H Jade/Counter/Rock Kerbecs/Byxis 100RF (Attack)
Performance Tip: Rubber Semi Flat (RSF)
- Weight: 0.73 grams
RSF, or Rubber Semi-Flat, is an SF Bottom completely made out of rubber. It is essentially a flat tip with a smaller Ball-Like shape, affording it a firm, defensive grip on the Stadium, but still allowing for a somewhat aggressive movement pattern with the proper launch. Its drawbacks, however, are that it has shown major weaknesses against Left-Spin Beyblades such as Lightning L-Drago 100HF, much like RS. RSF, like most Rubber Performance Tips, suffers from poor Stamina, although it has been shown to have slightly more Stamina than RS, due to a wider surface area, resulting in better balance at the end of a battle. Even though RSF is classed as an attack Performance Tip, it does a better job as a defensive tip.
RSF has two Mold variations. The RSF's included in Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx , specifically with the Bey Tornado Horuseus 130RSF . This mold appears to be made of a softer rubber, and thereby behaves more aggressively than other molds. This should be taken into consideration when choosing a method of obtaining an RSF. The RSF included with Blitz Unicorno 100RSF is of the harder rubber variant.
Attack: 4 - Defense: 2 - Stamina: 1
- It is the first Bey with the 100RSF combo, the second was Blitz Unicorno 100RSF.
- Unlike most beys, this bey's name, Gil, does not help describe the bey itself, which happens to be a huge skeleton of a Plesiosaur or a Sea Monster.
- Takara Tomy released Ray Gil as a Booster while SonoKong released it as a Starter.
- The stickers that go on the outside of the Ray Fusion Wheel can be applied and won't be scratched off during battle.
- There has been some confusion over the beast of the Beyblade. In Beyblade: Metal Masters the Video Game it says on the energy ring description that is a skeleton dragon. But in the anime it says it is the skeleton of a dinosaur.
- Ray Gil is based on the constellation Carina, the keel of a ship, which used to be in a bigger constellation known as the Argo Navis and this Beys owner's name is Argo.
- When Ray Gil spins, it looks it has a PC frame, due to its multi-coloured Clear Wheel.
- It's the 2nd Bey to have the Ray Metal / Fusion Wheel. The 1st was Ray Striker D125CS.
|This article is part of Project: Beys, a Beyblade Wiki project that aims to cover all aspects of the Beyblade spinning tops.|