Red Eye (レッドアイ, Reddo Ai) is a major antagonist appearing in Beyblade Burst Evolution, who is very mysterious. He battles with his Beyblade, Spryzen Requiem S3 0 Zeta, and his true identity is none other than Shu Kurenai. His bey rotates to both clockwise as well as counterclockwise. He won against Valt Aoi, but he was defeated by Lui Shirosagi, and then he lost to Valt. After Valt beats him, Shu no longer turns into Red Eye.
Due to the fact that Red Eye is actually Shu Kurenai, he has the same features with a different outfit. He wears a dark grey mask featuring four long red stripes. It only shows his glowing red eyes and his mouth. He has very pale skin and wears a long white coat with a high collar. He also has white hair and a black shirt under his jacket.
See the Personality section of Shu Kurenai, as Red Eye.
See the Biography section of Shu Kurenai, as Red Eye.
- Counter Break: Red Eye uses the jagged rubber tip to instantly change direction and counter-attack.
- Upper Launch: Red Eye uses the center of the stadium as a shortcut to gain speed and hit the opponent from behind.
See the Beyblade Burst Evolution (anime) Battles section of Shu Kurenai, as Red Eye.
- Red Eye is similar to Faust from the Metal Saga, as they're both members of villainous organizations and they are also the Alter-Egos of a friend to the protagonist.
- Since Shu is Red Eye, that means Red Eye possesses the same Beyblading skills.
- The mask he wears is similar to those worn by Leader A and Leader B, the respective alter-egos of Matthew and Lucy from the BeyWheelz series.