Yuki Mizusawa (水沢ユウキ, Mizusawa Yuuki) is one of the main protagonists in Beyblade: Metal Fury. He is a Legendary Blader and is one of the Solar System Bladers representing the planet Mercury. He is a very smart and intellectual blader that uses Mercury Anubius 85XF.
Yuki has brown spiky-hair with hair sticking up in a curve and hair at his sides coming down on his cheeks. He wears glasses and has blue eyes. He wears a sky blue blazer with dark blue highlights and white trim with a red tie which has a star design in the middle and a white shirt. He also wears dark grey shorts with a belt, white socks and black shoes with with grey highlights.
In Dunamis, Guardian of the Temple, it is shown that Yuki has a fear of snakes and he has knowledge about the Mayans.
Beyblade: Metal Fury
The New Star FragmentYuki is sitting in his observatory waiting for the star fragment that was supposed to arrive and he witnesses as it splits up into 10 pieces and one comes shooting down at his observatory. When Yuki awakes, he sees that his bey is shining. He realizes that he needs to tell Gingka and the others about this development so he leaves but isn't aware that Johannes is following him.
Later, Johannes engages him in a battle to prevent him from telling Gingka and the others. Yuki is continuously beaten down until Kyoya arrives whom Yuki asks for help but he declines. Not very soon after, Gingka arrives and helps Yuki to which Johannes takes his leave. Yuki says that Gingka is a Legendary Blader but before Gingka can ask what this means, Yuki passes out.
The Legend of Nemesis' Revival
When Yuki wakes up, he informs Gingka and the others of the legend of Nemesis' revival which his grandfather told him. Ryo proposes that man is most likely from Koma village because that legend has been passed down in the village.
He then leaves on a journey with Gingka and the others to find the legendary bladers. Yuki calculates that one could have fallen on a remote island and they go there to check. There they find out that the Legendary Blader is none other than Ryuga who defeats Kyoya and then Gingka. Yuki battles him to make him join them and he awakens as a Legendary Blader. Despite that, he is still defeated.
Later, he trains with Kenta and later with Gingka and Kyoya on the island to master his legendary power. He combines forces with Gingka and Kyoya to stop the lava which was coming out of the volcano that just erupted. They are successful.
Gateway To Success
Later Gingka and the others head to China where they train for an upcoming tag-team tournament called the Gateway To Success where they suspect that another Legendary Blader may be. Yuki becomes Gingka's partner and together they defeat Chao Xin and Mei-Mei and later Dashan Wang and Chi-yun Li, improving their teamwork. In the fiercely contested final battle, he and Gingka lose to Bao and Aguma who is a Legendary Blader.
Later he goes with Gingka and the others to Europe where he and the others learn about a bey known as the Sword of the Gods and later he is a spectator to the Destroyer Dome tournament where they learn that a blader named Kingand his Variares D:D is also a Legendary Blader.
In the aftermath of the Destroyer Dome tournament, Yuki and the others go to Mist Mountain where they meet the Guardian Of The Temple, Dynamis who tells them the real legend of Nemesis' revival. When Johannes and the others arrive there, he is one of the bladers to engage them in a battle.
Beyster Island Tournament
Later at the Beyster Island tournament, Yuki participates alongside Gingka, King, Masamune and the others. He losers because he was not able to make it in time to the final point. There he also learns that Chris is also a Legendary Blader.
The Revival of Nemesis
Later he goes to the Mayan ruins where Nemesis is being revived with Gingka and the others where he battles Aguma but soon Tithi shows up with Kyoya and Yu and takes his place. He then goes on ahead with Gingka and fights a Nemesis blader, Cyncus while Gingka battles Chris. After winning, they go to the chamber where Nemesis is. Here he witnesses Proto Nemesis, Zeus's Barrier and the birth of Diablo Nemesis.
- Mercury Anubis 85XF: Yuki's Beyblade in the manga and anime.
- Brave Impact:Yuki's first and only special move. It was irst used against Ryuga in 4D005 .In the english anime, he first used it against Nemesis.
|Beyblade: Metal Fury|
|Chao Xin & Mei Mei (tag w/ Gingka)||Win|
|Dashan Wang & Chi-yun Li (tag w/ Gingka)||Win|
|Aguma & Bao (Tag w/ Gingka)||Loss|
|Chris & Cycnus (tag w/ Gingka)||Win|
|Rago (Tag w/ Legendary Bladers, Masamune Kadoya and Yu Tendo)||No Outcome|
- Yuki resembles Kenny from the original series.
- Yuki is a Japanese unisex name that means "blessing" or "snow" for females and "courage" for males.
- He is the only Legend Blader that does not own a 4D system bey.
- He is the second character in the Metal Saga to have an Egyptian Beyblade, the first being Nile.
- Like the other Solar System Bladers, his ancestor looks like him only without glasses.
- Yuki's Bey Mercury Anubius 85XF is able to be obtained in the Beyblade: Metal Masters video game. It is unknown why, since this Bey did not see release until Beyblade: Metal Fury.
- Like Kenta, he is weak in the beginning and strong towards the end.
- He also somewhat resembles Aleksei from Beyblade: Metal Masters with the design of his glasses and similar coloured hair.
- He resembles Milo Thatch a character from the Disney movie Atlantis:The Lost Empire.
- He also resembles the character Luke from the anime, Pokemon: Black and White. They both have similar clothing, both wear glasses, and they both have a canine monster. They also have the same hair color and almost identical hair style.
- He is most likely the weakest Legendary Blader due to the fact that all but one of his wins were beside Gingka.
- Though he was the fourth Legendary Blader, he met Gingka and Co. before Ryuga.
- He is the only character introduced in Metal Fury who has a last name.
- In the English version, he has a habit of calling people "mister" and "miss"
- Yuki's name is the last name of the main protagonist of Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Jaden Yuki
- He is the first blader that use Beyblade which based from Anubis, the second is Akira Yamabuki from Beyblade Burst.