|Current Beyblade(s)||Mercury Anubius 85XF|
|Friends||Gingka Hagane, Kenta Yumiya, Madoka Amano, Benkei Hanawa & Ryuga|
|Enemies||Rago, Johannes & Pluto|
|Occupation(s)||Legendary Beyblader (Solar System: Mercury)|
|Behind the scenes|
|First anime appearance||Fragment of a Star|
|English voice actor||Taylor Abrahamse|
Yuki Mizusawa (水沢ユウキ, Mizusawa Yuuki) is one of the main protagonists in the Beyblade: Metal Fury anime and manga series. He is a Legendary Blader and is one of the Solar System Bladers representing the planet Mercury. He is a very smart and intellectual blader that uses Mercury Anubius 85XF.
Yuki has dark brown spiky-hair with hair sticking up in a curve and hair at his sides coming down on his cheeks. He wears glasses and has blue eyes. He wears a sky blue blazer with dark blue highlights and white trim with a red tie which has a star design in the middle and a white shirt. He also wears dark grey shorts with a belt, white socks and black shoes with with grey highlights. He resembles Kenny from in the Original Beyblade series.
Yuki is a boy-genius, an astronomer and a Legendary Blader of the Solar System Bladers. When he was a young boy his grandfather told him the story of the Star Fragment in the same place Gingka grew up in. He was investigating on the fragment of the star when he suddenly realized that the fragment contained some extraordinary powers. Gingka and the others helped him one day from being attacked by a person called Johannes. He tells Gingka that he witnessed the Star Fragment fall from the sky one day. One of the 10 lights of it dwells inside of Anubius and Yuki heard the voice of it that evening. Gingka and Co. will have to stop a great evil from trying to revive the "Black Sun"or 'Nemesis' by using the unknown power of the Star Fragment. In the 4D episode, Dunamis, Guardian of the Temple, it shows that Yuki has a fear of snakes and he has knowledge about the Mayans. Yuki and the other Legendary Bladers help aid Gingka's victory over Nemesis at the end of Metal Fury.
Beyblade: Metal Fury
The New Star Fragment
Yuki is sitting in his observatory waiting for the star fragment that was supposed to arrive and he witnesses as it splits up into 10 pieces and one comes shooting down at his observatory. When Yuki awakes he sees that his bey is shining. He realizes the need for him to tell Gingka and the others about this development so he leaves but Johannes is following him. Later Johannes engages him in a battle to prevent him from telling Gingka and the others. Yuki is continuously beaten down until Kyoya arrives whom Yuki asks for help but he declines. Not very soon after, Gingka arrives and helps Yuki to which Johannes takes his leave. Yuki says that Gingka is a Legendary Blader but before Gingka can ask what this means, Yuki passes out.
The Legend of Nemesis' Revival
When Yuki awakes he informs Gingka and the others of the legend of Nemesis' revival which was told to him by his grandfather who Ryo proposes that is most likely from Koma village because that legend has been passed down in Koma village. He then leaves on a journey with Gingka and the others to find the legendary bladers. Yuki calculates that one could have fallen on a remote island where they go to. There they find out that the Legendary Blader is none other than Ryuga who defeats Kyoya and then Gingka but then battles him to make him join them and he awakens as a Legendary Blader but is still defeated. Later he trains with Kenta and later with Gingka and Kyoya on the island to master his legendary power and he combines forces with Gingka and Kyoya to stop the lava which was coming out of the volcano that just erupted. They are successful.
Gateway To Success
Later Gingka and the others head to China where they train for an upcoming tag-team tournament called the Gateway To Success where they suspect that a legendary blader may be. Yuki becomes the partner of Gingka and together they defeat Chao Xin and Mei Mei and later the powerful Dashan and Chi-Yun team, improving their teamwork. In the fiercely contested final battle, he and Gingka lose to Bao and Aguma who is a Legendary Blader.
Later he goes with Gingka and the others to Europe where he and the others learn about a bey known as the Sword of the Gods and later he is a spectator to the Destroyer Dome tournament where they learn that a blader named King and his Variares D:D is also a Legendary Blader.
In the aftermath of the Destoyer Dome tournament Yuki and the others go to Mist Mountain where they meet the Guardian Of The Temple, Dynamis who tells them the real legend of Nemesis' revival. When Johannes and the others arrive there, he is one of the bladers to engage them in a battle.
Beyster Island Tournament
Later at the Beyster Island tournament, Yuki also participates alongside Gingka, King, Masamune and the others. He losers because he was not able to make it in time to the final point. There he also learns that Chris is also a Legendary Blader.
The Revival of Nemesis
Later he goes to the Mayan ruins where Nemesis is being revived with Gingka and the others where he battles Aguma but soon Tithi shows up with Kyoya and Yu and takes his place. He then goes on ahead with Gingka and fights a Nemesis blader, Cyncus while Gingka battles Chris. After winning, they go to the chamber where Nemesis is. Here he witnesses Proto Nemesis, Zeus's Barrier and the birth of Diablo Nemesis.
|First Appearance (Anime)||N/A|
|First Appearance (Manga)||N/A|
- Mercury Anubis 85XF: Yuki's Beyblade in the manga and anime.
- Brave Impact:Yuki's first and only finishing move in the Japanese version of the anime. First used against Ryuga in Episode 5 of Beyblade: Metal Fury.In the english anime, he first used it against Nemesis.
|Beyblade: Metal Fury|
|Chao Xin & Mei Mei (Tag w/ Gingka)||Win|
|Dashan Wang & Chi-yun Li (Tag w/ Gingka)||Win|
|Aguma & Bao (Tag w/ Gingka)||Lose|
|Chris & Cycnus (Tag w/Gingka)||Win|
|Rago (Tag w/ Legendary Bladers, Masamune Kadoya and Yu Tendo)||No Outcome|
- Yuki resembles Kenny from the original series.
- Yuki is a Japanese unisex name that means "blessing" or "snow" for females and "courage" for males.
- He is the only Legend Blader that does not own a 4D system bey.
- Yuki and Kenny have some things in common but Kenny only battles for training.
- He is the second character in the Metal Saga to have an Egyptian Beyblade, the first being Nile.
- Like the other Solar System Bladers, his ancestor looks like him only without glasses.
- Yuki's Bey Mercury Anubius 85XF is able to be obtained in the Beyblade: Metal Masters video game. It is unknown why, since this Bey did not see release until Beyblade: Metal Fury.
- Like Kenta, he is weak in the beginning and strong towards the end.
- He also somewhat resembles Aleksei from Beyblade: Metal Masters with the design of his glasses and similar coloured hair.
- He resembles the character Luke from the anime, Pokemon: Black and White. They both have similar clothing and they both wear glasses. They also have the same hair color and almost identical hair style.
- He is most likely the weakest Legendary Blader due to the fact that all but one of his wins were beside Gingka.
- Though he was the fourth Legendary Blader, he met Gingka and Co. before Ryuga in Beyblade: Metal Fury.
- He is the only character introduced in Metal Fury who has a last name.
- Even though he is the weakest legendary blader he has been shown to be able to defeat Kenta,but this may be due to Kenta having Flame Sagittario C145S and not being a legendary blader yet.
- In the english version, he has a habit of calling people "mister" and "miss"